Owner of Ward Animal Hospital
Companion Animal and Large Animal Doctor
Dr. Grant is a 1980 graduate of Longview High School. From 1980 to 1982 he attended Stephen F. Austin State University. In 1985 he earned his B.S. Veterinary Science at Texas A & M University. In 1987 he earned his Doctor of Veterinary Medicine. Dr. Grant and his wife Ann live in Center, Texas, along with their two sons Reed and Seth.
- Longview High School 1980
- Stephen F. Austin State University 1980-82
- Texas A&M University 1985 BS Veterinary Science
- Texas A&M University 1987 Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
- 1999-Present: Owner of Ward Animal Hospital. Three full-time Veterinarians with a staff of 15.
- 1994-1999: Partner Ward Animal Hospital. Services include: surgery, reproductive work, dentistry, full-service laboratory, boarding facility, all services for large and small animals.
- 1990-1993: Private Practice, Center, Texas. Bovine and Equine Mobile practice.
- 1987-1990: H. Steve Conboy, D.V.M.- Associate Veterinarian. Reproduction and herd health associated with private Thoroughbred Farms.
- 1987-1990: Resident Veterinarian Castleton Farms, Lexington, Kentucky. Oversaw health of 350 mares per year, 9 stallions, bred 650 mares by artificial insemination. Sale preparation of 300 yearlings per year.
- Team Roping
- Raising horses and cattle
- Texas Thoroughbred Association
- Louisiana Thoroughbred Association
- Texas Veterinarian Medical Association
- American Veterinarian Medical Association
- American Association of Equine Practitioners – since 1985